Haeidi VMC31510AL 32″ LED Chandelier, Adjustable Suspension Fixture, Modern Linear Chandelier Light
In Stock (Ships within 24 Hours)
The arch is perhaps one of the most decisive architectural discoveries in human history. It was the foundation of Roman architecture, famously used to build the structures which remain today. The Haeidi collection by VONN pays respect to this shape with a graceful bowing profile.
• LED: Integrated LED fixture
• UNIQUE DESIGN: Ultra-low-profile design with bowing LED panel
• ADJUSTABLE: Cable locking pins allow the suspension height to be easily changed post-install
• DIMMABLE: Dimmable LED (15% – 100%) with ELV – Electric Low Voltage Dimmers (Dimmer is not included with the fixture)
• SOFT WHITE: 3000 Kelvin color temperature
• BRIGHTNESS: 1900 lumens
• EFFICIENCY: 26 watts total consumption
• DRY LOCATION APPROVED: ETL listed for dry locations
• VOLTAGE: Operates on standard 120 line voltage
• Installer Tip: DO NOT CUT WIRES attached to the fixture under any circumstance. Excess cable should be neatly looped and tucked into the canopy
• ETL, cETL, Prop 65 Compliant, Energy Star Compliant
Product Technologies and Benefits:
• PEARLPURE™ DIODE ARRAYS: Brilliant, full-bodied white light with high color rendering
• CONTINUU™ DRIVER: Responds to the needs of the diodes as they age
• VOPTICS™ DIFFUSERS: Engineered prismatic lenses diffuse light evenly across a wide angle
• 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Fixture and LED system covered under warranty period
• TYPE: Integrated LED
• LENGTH: 31.5 in.
• WIDTH: 4.75 in.
• OVERALL HEIGHT: MIN: 5 in., MAX: 120 in.
• ACRYLIC LENS DIMENSIONS: 31.5 in. L x 2.5 in. W x 0.75 in. H
• CANOPY DIMENSIONS: 12.5 in. L x 4.75 in. W x 2.5 in. H
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 4.7 Lbs.
|Canopy Width (In.)|
|Color Rendering Index|
|Life Span of LED|
|Canopy Length (In.)|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible|
|Number of Tiers|
|UL ETL Rated|
|IES Photometric File (PDF)||Download|
|IES Photometric File (IES)||Download|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.