The name Tania is said to be characteristic to beautiful yet shy females whom often don’t realize their own beauty. This coyness creates an intangible allure that only increases over time. The Tania collection by VONN Lighting captures this same essence with a timeless elegance that is both subtle and pretty.
• LED: Integrated LED fixture
• UNIQUE DESIGN: Ultra-low-profile design with easily adjustable suspension
• ADJUSTABLE: Cable locking pins allow the suspension height to be easily changed post-install
• DIMMABLE: Dimmable LED (15% – 100%) with ELV – Electric Low Voltage Dimmers (Dimmer is not included with the fixture)
• SOFT WHITE: 3000 Kelvin color temperature
• BRIGHTNESS: 3000 lumens
• EFFICIENCY: 67 watts total consumption
• CRI 90
• DRY LOCATION APPROVED: ETL listed for dry locations
• VOLTAGE: Operates on standard 120 line voltage
• Installer Tip: DO NOT CUT WIRES attached to the fixture under any circumstance. Excess cable should be neatly looped and tucked into the canopy
• ETL, cETL, Title 24 Compliant, Prop 65 Compliant, Energy Star Compliant, Title 20 Compliant
• Slanted/ Sloped Ceiling Compatible
Product Technologies and Benefits:
• PEARLPURE™ DIODE ARRAYS: Brilliant, full-bodied white light with high color rendering
• CONTINUU™ DRIVER: Responds to the needs of the diodes as they age
• VOPTICS™ DIFFUSERS: Engineered prismatic lenses diffuse light evenly across a wide angle
• 5 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: Fixture and LED system covered under warranty period
• TYPE: Integrated LED
• LENGTH: 23.75 in.
• WIDTH: 23.75 in.
• OVERALL HEIGHT: MIN: 8.25 in., MAX: 120 in.
• CANOPY DIMENSIONS: 11 in. Dia. x 2 in. H
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 12.6 Lbs.
|Color Rendering Index|
|Number of Tiers|
|UL ETL Rated|
|Life Span of LED|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible|
|Canopy Length (In.)|
|Canopy Width (In.)|