RETURN, EXCHANGE & CANCELLATION POLICY
VONN strives to provide unique products of exceptional quality, outstanding customer service, and unparalleled prices. All our products are fully backed with a guarantee protecting you from defects, poor workmanship, and damage in shipping. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will gladly replace it or accept a return of the merchandise, in accordance to the terms outlined below.
Cancellation Policy of a regular stock item order:
- Order can only be canceled prior to shipping
- There are NO CANCELLATION FEES if canceled prior to shipment
- If canceled post-shipment, item will be rerouted back to the warehouse. The shipping cost of the returned item will be automatically deducted from the customer’s original payment.
Cancellation Policy of a Custom Made or Made to Order item:
There is absolutely no cancellation allowed on any Custom Made or Made to Order items.
30 Day Return Policy, no exchanges allowed
*For a Standard Stock Item:
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, you may return any standard stock item in its original condition packed in its original packaging
- No restocking fee for an item returned within 30 days in brand new condition and in its original box
- To process your return, you must obtain an RMA # (return merchandise authorization number) by calling 888-604-VONN (8666) or emailing: info@VONN.com
- Item must be in 100% Resalable condition to qualify for a refund
- Upon request, a FedEx / UPS return label will be provided to ship the items back. The cost of the return shipping label will be deducted from the refund. Please inquire the return label shipping cost prior receipt of the label
- All LTL orders are subject to a 20% restocking fee regardless of box condition, and the customer must pay for the freight to ship item(s) back to us.
- The item must be brand new and remain in its original packaging. All products must be shipped back in the same packaging as they were originally received. Make sure to place the product in the original product box, and then ship it using the shipping box.
- Do not remove any tags or stickers from the products.
- DO NOT place labels or stickers on the product packaging. All labels should be placed on the outside box.
- Before returning any items, please make sure you follow all the above instructions to avoid any processing delays and/or restocking fees
Merchandise may not be installed, used, or tampered with in any way. No products will be accepted for return more than 30 days after the date of delivery. No Exceptions.
*For a Custom Made or Made to Order items:
Custom Made or Made to Order items are not returnable or refundable. No Exceptions.
There are no exchanges allowed. Please process a new order should you want a different item.
The RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER must be obtained from VONN Customer Service team and enclosed INSIDE of all the returning packages. No markings of any kind should be made on any boxes that are being returned. Please note any damaged box by a customer will be a subject of the refused return or a restocking fee.
VONN reserves the right to refuse any returns if the item is returned without the manufacturer’s original packaging, has been attempted to be installed, used, or tempered with.
Please allow up to 10 business days for the refunds to be processed. Refunds will be credited to the original payment method used to make the purchase. If you paid by check please allow an additional 14 days for the check to be received by US mail.
In order to properly process your return, you must:
- Contact VONN to receive a valid RMA# number
- Place the fixture or accessory in the original product box. Make certain all components (installation instructions, installation kits, mounting bracket and any component item was received with) are included in the original box
- Do not remove any tags or stickers from the product
- Place your RMA # inside the box on the paper or original invoice/packing slip. Make sure it is visible.
- Original Product Box MAY NOT be marked, defaced or written on in any way
- All returns must be sent to the address provided by VONN
- Merchandise received used, shows signs of installation / pre-installed, or damaged
- Original packaging torn, damaged, or missing
- Custom Made or Made to Order item
- Discontinued or Final Sale Merchandise
DAMAGED PRODUCTS DUE TO TRANSIT
- Please check your shipment immediately upon receipt for any visible damage to the box or packing materials. If the boxes are dented, crushed, scratched, punctured, or cut, it is very important to contact VONN immediately
- All freight shipments must be inspected at the time of the delivery with the driver present. If any damage is noted, the items must be refused, and the damage must be noted by the driver
- All FedEx, UPS, and USPS shipments should be inspected as soon as possible. VONN Customer Support must be notified within 5 business days after the delivery of any damages.
- Please note, in order to receive a replacement item, you must provide pictures of the damaged item as well as the original packaging in which it arrived. The pictures must be e-mailed to info@VONN.com before any new items are shipped out. Please do not discard the item as the shipping company may collect the damaged merchandise
- Do not attempt to return any damaged shipments without notifying VONN and obtaining a return authorization number. This shipment will be refused and returned to your address by the carrier you use for the return
- If the damaged item is sold out and can’t be replaced, the customer service department will assist you in making alternative arrangements or arranging a refund
VONN reserves the right to refuse any returns that are not returned according to the guidelines set above.