Delphinus VVC31023BZ 35″ LED Linear Chandelier, Industrial Chandelier Light with LED Filament Bulbs, Adjustable Hanging Light with Weighted Counter-Balance
Special Order (Contact Sales for Project Lead-Time)
The use of clear glass in lighting was relatively rare until recently. It can only be assumed that this was largely due to the less-than-attractive appearance of incandescent and fluorescent bulbs. But as vintage Edison bulbs have soared in popularity, clear glass has become the new chic as it allows the filament bulbs to be seen in all their glory. The Delphinus collection by VONN adopts this look, but with an LED twist: Supplied with each fixture are filament-style LED bulbs that look authentic to the popular tungsten filament bulb. The final result is a bit of a conversation piece… modern LED technology in an eye-catching vintage style.
• LED: Included with fixture is one VONN PearlPURE LED bulb
• UNIQUE DESIGN: Industrial linear chandelier with three exposed Filament-style LED PearlPURE bulbs (included) and weighted counter-balance; a light tug or push raises and lowers the fixture
• DIMMABLE: Dimming, 10% – 100%, on standard dimmer switches
• WARM WHITE: 2200 Kelvin color temperature, the same as vintage filament bulbs
• PERIOD-AUTHENTIC: 690 lumens, roughly the same as three 20 watt filament bulbs
• EFFICIENCY: 12 watts total consumption, 0.012kWh
• DRY LOCATION: UL listed and approved for dry locations (kitchen is okay)
• VOLTAGE: Operates on standard 120 line voltage
Product Technologies and Benefits:
• PEARLPURE™ DIODE ARRAYS: Brilliant, full-bodied warm white light with high color rendering
• BULB TYPE: LED filament
• SHADE DIAMETER: 8.66 inches
• OVERALL HEIGHT: MIN: 40.94 inches, MAX: 82.28 inches
• CANOPY DIMENSIONS: 18.9 inches L x 4.72 inches W x 0.98 inches H
• PRODUCT WEIGHT: 12.9 lbs.
Product Finish Description:
• VONN’s Architectural Bronze was developed to adapt to the modern color pallets found in architectural and manufactured forms today. It combines elements of gun-metal grey with traditional bronze undertones to bring a complexity to the finish that is neither over-zealous, nor dull. Viewed within varied environmental scenarios (such as daytime versus nighttime), the depth of finish is particularly evident as the deep grey and bronze tones interact with each other. VONN’s Architectural Bronze pairs well with organic finishes and textures such as wood, stained wood, and stone. It also looks sharp in rooms with white, black, and/or grey elements.
|Life Span of LED|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible|
|Number of Tiers|
|UL ETL Listed|
|IES Photometric File (PDF)||Download|
|IES Photometric File (IES)||Download|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.